MORPHE is one of the biggest names in the makeup industry, loved by bloggers for high pigment eyeshadows.
And the brand has launched a new collaboration with Coca Cola – just in time for the summer.
Brands are constantly releasing new products to please makeup lovers and artists: the world of makeup has never been so colourful yet crowded.
So it often takes a lot of creativity and cross-brand collaborations to surprise shoppers, and that means a wider selection of products.
The newest collaboration between the drinks giant Coca Cola and Morphe cosmetics stands out: it’s hard not to love quality cosmetics in gorgeous packages.
- Coca-Cola X Morphe – find here
Here’s what’s included in the newest collection:
- Thirst for Life palette, £22 – buy here
- Lip in the Moment, a 4-piece lip gloss collection, £19 – buy here
- Glowing Places, loose pigment highlighters, £15 – buy here
- The Quench Pack, a 4-piece beauty sponge collection, £15 – buy here
- Sweep it Real, a 7-piece eye and highlighter brush set, £29 – buy here
To the delight of all Morphe fans, there’s also a massive sale happening – the perfect opportunity to stock up on all your faves.
- Up to 50 per cent off selected Morphe cosmetics – find here
Look out for blogger-approved palettes, and lip collection kits.
We’ve picked out a few of our favourites for some shopping inspiration.
- Out & a Pout Nude Pink Lip Trio, £13 (save £5) – buy here
- Highlighter Meteor, £9 (save £5) – buy here
- The James Charles Palette, £20 (save £39) – buy here
- Eye Got This Brush Set, £8 (save £4) – buy here
- Equilizer Foundation Primer, £9 (save £3) – buy here
MORE FOR YOU
We recently wrote about a massive Calvin Klein sale with up to 50 per cent off a wide range of items.
And Puma has also slashed prices on its online store.
Have a look at the dedicated Sun Selects’ fashion page, perfect if you’re looking for some fashion inspiration.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.